Guacamole is one of my favorite things to snack on and so easy to make! I like my guacamole extra chunky and full of flavor. This recipe does not disappoint! It would be a great appetizer to take to any party or summer cookout. I use heirloom tomatoes because I love the color and flavor they add. Hope you enjoy!
- 4 medium hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup mini heirloom tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- kosher salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- Scoop out the avocado from each half into a medium bowl. Slightly mash with a fork leaving some large chunks.
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion and mix thoroughly. Fold in tomatoes.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips.